Thursday 19 February 2015

SBI ASSOCIATE PO INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Time - Morning 11 a.m.
Venue - Lucknow

They told us to arrange our documents in order. My document verification was done around 1 pm. In between they gave us a blank sheet and asked us to write at least half page in English on topic should nationalized banks be privatized?


After this we were taken to GD room.. We were 13 candidates in total.

After waiting another long one hour panelist came and started our GD. They gave us a topic... Is India's economy is developing at the cost of environment,.

In my 2min turn i starred well but 2mins was not ending and i was thinking when will buzzer ring,i stopped by myself. After GD we were taken to interview waiting room. And again waited till 05:30 Pm for my interview.

Me..may I come in please?

Wish them all, they were 4 members all were in our GD also.

lady: So mr. Vivek ur gd went good,
i thanked her.... She then passed to the next member who asked me..why bank... Told them about qualities nd qualifications nd how they will help in bank..

M2:tell me what is black money?
me:explained in brief,

M2: so tell me whay every1 Saying bring it back but it does not happend yet why?
me..told them some reasons nd he was quiet satisfied.

M3:ok. Could you please tell me some financial regulators in india..?
me:sir sebi,irda...

he stopped me and asked about functions of sebi and what it regulates....told him nd he was also satisfied.

L1: So ylu have written in ur biodata form you read hindi novels...and passed the baton to M1,

M1: Which novels you have read and which writter..?
me:sir Munshipremchand ki godaan..

panel:premchand ki aur koi...accha main hero kon tha godan me..?
me: Sir premchand ki ek hi novel padhi hai,nd told about the details,after that he smiled and asked another novels i hv read,nd he was happy with my answers..

M1: newspaper kon sa padhte ho?
me: Sir times of india,so he asked me about the foundation year,i told them never noticed it but told him that may be in 1935,,he quickly took out times of india which was below his desk nd said young man it is in 1938,,nd smiled and asked about the company which owns it nd group,told them
he then asked about hindustan times nd i said sorry sir i have no idea about it..

L1:you have told about proper wastemanagement in gd,what do you mean by it?
me:(though i hv no idea about it) Tried to explain

M3: Have you heard any news about subrat rao sahara.. I told then yes but not gone throug the news., he then asked kya unko bail mil gyi,i told them no sir,then they discussed with each other.
they asked if anyone have any questions..everyone said me thankyou thats all nd i replied back..

i stood up to go then the lady member stopped me and asked me that you have filled that you have qualified ibps,rrb po,and you still want to go with sbi associates..

i told her that i would definatly go for the best,as sbi is biggest psb in india,she intturupted me qnd said you are not here for sbi,you are here for associates, (oopsss..)

then i said but all comes under a name sbi... And she smiled and said me you can go now, i thanked them all and left the room...

so overall it was good.. And goodluck for every one going for interviews..

thank you !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment